Joe Stilwell is a life-long athlete who has dedicated his career to helping others achieve their health and fitness goals. While playing university level volleyball, Joe earned degrees for both personal training and kinesiology. His dream of opening a water-based training facility was born out of a thesis he wrote at Dalhousie University around plyometric training. Upon graduating, he chose to pursue a career in fitness and rehabilitation.
Joe’s incredible work ethic and entrepreneurial spirit allowed him to realize his dream of opening Hydrathletics. In 2012, the first clinic in Kingston opened its doors and Joe has never looked back.
Aside from his business, Joe loves to travel and is always planning his next big adventure.
Experience and Credentials
- Completion of a B. Sc. Kinesiology from Dalhousie University
- Certified Kinesiologist with the Ontario Kinesiologist Association
- Completion of a Fitness and Health Diploma from Loyalist College
- Thirteen years playing competitive Volleyball
- Two Provincial Championships in Volleyball
- National Silver and Bronze Medals in Volleyball
Join our team
Interested in a career with Hydrathletics? Visit our Careers page to learn
about our company, our vision, and what sets us apart from the rest.